Friday, May 8, 2009

Facts about Papa Felipe's




Interviewed: Owner Rudy Guerrero & Manager Larry Gonzales
On Thursday at 11:00 a.m., I interviewed the owner and manager of Papa Felipe's. However, they did not want me to videotape them for this interview, but I was able to take a picture of another dish that they serve at this establishment, which is the Huevos Rancheros. I asked the owner and manager the history of the restaurant, which Gonzales stated that the restaurant started in Coronado Mall in 1977. The restaurant moved to the new location in 1983. The owner Guerrero stated that their main food supplier is Zanios. I also asked for the ingredients and the way the chefs cook the Flan, but Gonzales stated that it is a secret recipe. Guerrero's last statement in the interview was that the chefs make all the food at the restaurant and that the food is made daily for the customers. The owner also gave me a name of a web site called coupons4abq.com, where customers can print out coupons for his restaurant. Take advantage of these coupons and let me know your opinion of this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment