Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Restaurant, Secret Recipes, and Mexican Tours... Oh My!



Interviewed: Manager Erika Price

In the video above, I asked Price a few questions about Los Equipales. Some of the points that I would like to reemphasize are the history of the restaurant, the ingredients to the salmon al tequila, and the tours that they give to their customers. The history of the restaurant is that it is a family business and that the family comes from Mexico, which is why the restaurant is Mexican style. The ingredients to the salmon al tequila are their own recipe of tomato sauce and a little bit of tequila. She could not give me any more details about the entree because the dish is a family recipe. The tours that they give to their customers are places that they select in Mexico, which one of the highlights is a specific Mexican dish that they give to their customers. This video should give you the standard information about Los Equipales. Here is the link to their restaurant http://www.losequipales.com/. Please let me know of any restaurants that you would like me to review.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Victor, I tried to check out your video but it said that it is private and I couldn't view it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to view the video now. Please let me know if you are still unable to view this video.

    ReplyDelete