Monday, April 13, 2009

Los Equipales' Salmon al Tequila




































First, I would like to thank Susan Romano for recommending Los Equipales. On Sunday at 2:30 p.m., I went to this restaurant to review their services and one of their dishes. When I arrived, the waiter immediately took me to a table.

The menu had plenty of dishes to choose from in their restaurant, and the descriptions made each one sound delicious. I asked the manager Erika Price to show me the most popular dish on the menu, but she stated that the customers do not chose a particular dish. However, Price did state that their specialty is their seafood selection, which is the reason why I ordered the Salmon al Tequila. The dish is poached salmon topped with mild tequila cream and is served with pablano rice and vegetables of the day. The price for this entree is $19.

Once I order the dish, they gave me a appetizer dish of ranch and vegetables, which were freshly sliced. I enjoyed this little appetizer, while I waited for my meal. The main entree arrived in eight to nine minutes and looked delicious. The salmon was very tender and juicy, and the sauce on the salmon increased the flavor. In the sauce, I could taste one of the main ingredients, which were tomatoes. The vegetables were perfectly grilled and gave a good amount of juicy in every bite. Finally, the rice was soft, warm, and gave a unique flavor, but it was nothing special.

Overall, the dish and the service were very good. Above the text is a video of the food and atmosphere of the restaurant, so you can get a better visual of my experience in this place. After I ate, I interviewed Price, which you can read in the next post. Please let me know of your own experiences at the Los Equipales.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Los Equipales, but I wanted to comment on your photos. I like the way you added text directly to the images to indicate exactly what they are portraying. It looks good and it is informative. Good work.

    ReplyDelete