Monday, February 9, 2009

Los Cuates Part I




On Sunday afternoon at 5:00 p.m., I went to Los Cuates to review this restaurant, which the hostess greeted me very kindly and placed me at a table immediately. I looked over the menu and there were many dishes to choose from in this restaurant. I decided to order the large enchilada plate, which a customer has the choice of beef, chicken, or cheese. The large enchilada plate costs $6.29, and you have the choice between red or green chili for this dish. I chose to have the chicken enchilada with red chili. My waitress Darlene placed my order and gave me the chips and salsa. The salsa was sweet and spicy, and the chips were tasty. I waited six minutes and my main entrée arrived. The cheese was nicely melted, the rice were freshly cooked, and the chicken had a good amount of flavor. I definitely enjoyed the meal and my whole experience at Los Cuates. The waitress was very polity, the food was very good, and the price was unbeatable. After I ate, I interview the manager Leslie of Los Cuates, which you can read in the next post. I would also like you to comment on your own experiences at Los Cuates.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not in your group, but I really like your idea. I wish I would have thought of it. So I did not like Los Cuates because of the salsa. What is in it? blackberrys? I think maybe, you should review El Patio...its delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like the symmetry of the images. You've duplicated it in two posts--so it makes your blog distinctive--if you keep it up. You don't have to, of course.

    ReplyDelete